Tuesday, October 29, 2013

UNDER THE SEA!
I rented a beach house in Depoe Bay Oregon for all four of my kids and grand children to join me for a week.  During our vacation, my grand daughter turned 4 years old.  I made decorations for an under the sea birthday party with my Cricut.  The pictures in the lay out are of the party.  I thought it was great to do a scrapbook lay out featuring the Cricut decorations using the Cricut to make the lay out. Nicole loved her party and we all had a great time.  This lay out took a long time to cut out and put together, but it was worth it for the memories.  My beach vacation, with my children will be a cherished memory for days to come.  Getting to preserve it in a scrapbook, using my Cricut is just a bonus. Thank you Jesus for my wonderful children and allowing us the special time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment