Friday, August 9, 2013

My husband and I went to a placed called Main Street Grill on our first date.  It was one of those cute little cafes with iron tables and chairs on the sidewalk with an awning above. I didn't know, but he had gone to the restaurant before he picked me up and talked to the manager.  While we were eating the manager came out with this big bouquet of red roses and a stuffed bunny.  He had left them with her earlier to surprise me. It did! Oh it was so precious. I still have those roses and the bunny. On our first anniversary, we went back to that restaurant and sat at the same table.  This is an Anniversary card I made to look like the place we had our first date and celebrated our first year together.  He loved the card and "said oh this is Main Street." He knew, I was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment